Please fill in this form with as much information as possible.
NEW AFTER HOURS URGENT MAINTENANCE NUMBER
03 662 9556
Instead of calling your Tenancy Manager at night or on the weekend you will now use this number to report any URGENT MAINTENANCE.
WHAT IS CONSIDERED URGENT MAINTENANCE?
- burst water service
- blocked or broken toilet system
- serious roof leak
- gas leak
- dangerous electical fault
- flooding or serious flood damage
- serious storm or fire damage
- serious fault in a lift or staircase
- failure or breakdown of any essential service or applicance provided by a landlord or agent for hot water, water, cooking or heating
- failure or breakdown of gas, electricity or water supply
- any fault or damage in the premises that makes the premises unsafe or insecure
- an appliance, fitting or fixture that is not working properly and causes a substantial amount of water to be wasted