40 Westminster Street, Saint Albans
CHARACTER CHARM WITH MODERN APPEAL
*** OPEN HOME CANCELLED ***
Our vendors have made the difficult decision to say goodbye to their stunning character family home situated on the quiet leafy streets of St Albans.
A change in circumstances means that number 40 Westminster Street is ready and waiting for new owners to take up residence and to experience all that living in this special location has to offer. From the sought-after school zoning for Christchurch Girls' and Boys' High Schools, to the shopping and restaurants of Merivale being just a short 2 minute drive away, this location has most of what you could possibly wish for whilst it also retains its quiet residential charm.
Lovingly restored and updated over the last few years, there is little to do here apart from move in, relax, and soak up the lifestyle on offer.
For the entertainers amongst you, the open plan nature and flow of this property certainly lends itself to social gatherings with plenty of laughter!
• 3 beautifully appointed double bedrooms
• Stunning & modern chef's kitchen
• Family living & dining
• Spacious separate living area
• Modern family bathroom plus 2 toilets
• Generous outdoor entertaining area with decking and mature trees
• Well set back from the road and with a stream boundary
• 2 consented logburners & a heatpump
• Double glazing and character leadlight windows
• Double garage & plenty of off-street parking
All in all, this represents a very special family residence in a highly desirable location that should tick many, if not all, of the boxes on your wish list.
Armed with the knowledge that this is for definite sale, and comes with immediate possession if required, we look forward to welcoming you to an open home or please call James for a private appointment time and the Property Information Pack.
Open for Inspection Contact Agent