12 Egmont Place, Harewood
Enquiries over $869,000
Once in a Lifetime!
OPEN HOME CANCELLED - UNDER OFFER Contact Agent
Selling under GV!
If you’ve been on the lookout for something different, that can take your breath away and is a true oasis of quiet privacy, then 12 Egmont Place might just be what you’ve been looking for.
It is no exaggeration to state that this family home is entirely unique in what it offers. From its imposing kerb appeal through to the space afforded internally, to the private gardens of a scope that you would expect from such a property.
Let’s be clear from the outset – our vendors have already purchased their next project so they're already packing their bags.
• A 325m2 home set on a 1193m2 park-like section
• Quiet cul-de-sac location in a very popular street
• Rural feel with no road noise
• Refurbished throughout to a high standard
• Potentially 7 bedrooms including options for a study / rumpus room
• Master suite with ensuite, walk-in robe and private balcony
• Guest bedroom also with ensuite
• Full family bathroom
• 4 toilets
• Huge living spaces opening to the private section & bbq area
• Chef’s kitchen complete with 2 ovens and walk-in pantry
• Modern coloursteel-type roof
• Expansive garaging plus storage sheds & off-street parking for boat / caravan / trailer
• Cotswold School & Harewood School zones
• EQC work completed. TC2 land
We could go on and on!
But instead please come and see for yourself just what is on offer here.
Our instructions are very clear – we need to move on so let’s get this sold.
Contact James for the comprehensive property information pack.